ISOLBAC AND SUPER-ISOLBAC
The insulation of industrial roofs from inside.
The processes ISOLBAC and SUPER-ISOLBAC have been developed to achieve the insulation installation of glass wool panels, rigid, such as Shédisol or similar, placed between failures IPE MULTIBEAM, ZED and C.The insulation panels are pressed against the roofing underside of the steel tray. With or without filling of the waves by M1 polystyrene, which is a warm blanket, unventilated, conforming to DTU 40.35.
FIELD OF USE
Local buildings, new or old, with low humidity.
ADVANTAGES IN SUPER-ISOLBAC SYSTEM
• Superior HEAT INSULATION of 20 % with regard to a glass wool thickness 50 mm.
• TOTAL DELETION of the condensation.
• TECHNIQUE OF POSE most in compliance with the D.T.U..
• ADVANTAGES COMMON TO BOTH SYSTEMS: ISOLBAC and SUPER-ISOLBAC
• INSULATION of the breakdowns. DELETION of the thermal bridges.
• ESTHETICS of the color ceiling.
• INTERVENTION after the pose of the cover, in new and former buildings.
• DELETION of the uprising of the insulating panels during atmospheric turbulences.
• AVOID the projection anti-condensation.
• The most economic SYSTEM on the cover hot.
DESCRIPTION ISOLBAC SYSTEM
The ISOLBAC system consists of insulating panels, in semi-stiff fiberglass, dressed in a Kraft adorn vapor a face.
Panels rest on metallic valleys, placed against the breakdowns of skeleton.
These valleys are maintained by hooks, in thread of galvanized steel, 0 3 mm, clippés in the breakdowns.
The insulating panels are interconnected by metallic spacers, in the shape of T, fixed to valleys by means of screw autodrills.
Obturating contacts of waves, in polyethylene, are placed in the right of the releases for smoke, pyrodômes and illuminating of roof to avoid in the air to circulate in the waves.
The SUPER-ISOLBAC system consists of elements described for the ISOLBAC, with, in addition, the total filling of the waves of the tubs of cover, by bands of trapezoid shape, realized in polystyrene, classified on the fire Ml.
Possibility of implementation in thickness:
• On breakdowns IPE or IPN: 50 mm - 80 mm.
• On breakdowns MULTIBEAM, ZED, C: 80mm only
Présentation Description Pose Plan
Le système de crochets, clippés sur les pannes de squelette, permet de maintenir et de comprimer l'isolant contre le toit, d'épouser les irrégularités de l'acier de la cuve.
MODALITIES OF POSE
1. We the breakdowns Clippage of the hooks.
2. We hooks Clippage of the valleys.
3. GREAT ISOLBAC system: implementation of bands polystyrene in the waves of roof, yet.
ISOLBAC system: implementation of the obturating contacts of waves.
4. Implementation of the insulating panels.
5. Implementation of the spacers of connection.
6. Screwing of the spacers of connection on valleys.
CONDITIONS OF IMPLEMENTATION
The breakdowns of skeleton must be spaced out in an entr' centre maximum of 2 000 mm, and 1 500 mm for the illuminating of roof. Dimensions of less than 2 000 mm at the bottom of slope.
-----Operations to be realized by the roofer:-----
- Implementation of a joint foams of 50 mm x 5 m, sticker, on every breakdown, to avoid the thermal bridges (joined available at Maphina).
- Organized by closoirs at the bottom of slope.